Please Note: Direct Care Alliance's 2014 membership drive has concluded and we are not accepting any new members at this time. Our 2015 membership drive will begin in the fall.
Direct care workers united for change
There are millions of people just like you – hard workers supporting themselves and their families – providing care, services and supports to help maintain the autonomy and dignity of elders and people living with disabilities. You deserve better working conditions so that you can continue supporting your family while helping people and doing the job you love. Become a DCA member or renew your existing membership now and you will receive new benefits with your 2014 membership.
Your $25 membership contribution will give you:
Read more about member benefits here or download our membership flyer. New members will also receive a welcome packet in the mail and an official DCA membership card. Don’t want to pay online or need to pay in installments? Call 212-730-0741 for more information.
* Please remember that all passwords are case sensitive.
Please create an account, or log into your account if you already have one.
Direct from the Headlines
- Why direct care worker wages are key to closing the gender wage gap
- The state of the direct care worker
- Why direct care workers are the new face of our economy
- DCA board member Erin Hayes says direct care workers make her family's life possible
- DCA's Tracy Dudzinski on why home care co-ops are a good business model
- The Huffington Post on the new minimum wage and overtime rule
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek on the rule and more recent coverage
- How low-wage workers--including DCA's Elizabeth Castillo--are falling further behind