Please Note: Direct Care Alliance's 2014 membership drive has concluded and we are not accepting any new members at this time.
Direct care workers united for change
There are millions of people just like you – hard workers supporting themselves and their families – providing care, services and supports to help maintain the autonomy and dignity of elders and people living with disabilities. You deserve better working conditions so that you can continue supporting your family while helping people and doing the job you love. Become a DCA member or renew your existing membership now and you will receive new benefits with your 2014 membership.
Your $25 membership contribution will give you:
Read more about member benefits here or download our membership flyer. New members will also receive a welcome packet in the mail and an official DCA membership card. Don’t want to pay online or need to pay in installments? Call 212-730-0741 for more information.
* Please remember that all passwords are case sensitive.
Please create an account, or log into your account if you already have one.
Direct from the Headlines
- As demand for frontline caregivers soars, Direct Care Alliance strains for a lifeline
- Celebrate National Nursing Assistants Week by giving R-E-S-P-E-C-T year-round
- What older Americans really need
- Why direct care worker wages are key to closing the gender wage gap
- The state of the direct care worker
- Direct care workers: the new face of our economy
- Recent victory for homecare workers is a win for advocates
- A DCA board member on how direct care workers make her family's life possible
- DCA's Tracy Dudzinski on why home care co-ops are a good business model