JOIN THE MOVEMENT. BECOME A CHAMPION.
Everyone knows someone whose life has been touched by a direct care worker – they are the heart of health care in this country. But for too long, direct care workers and the people they serve have been hopeless and without a voice. Today, there is a movement for change – and we need your help to make it happen.
Did you know:
To donate by check or money order, make out your payment to Direct Care Alliance and send it to:
Direct Care Alliance
Make an Online Donation
*Please do not include a comma when entering an amount in excess of $1000. Example: for a donation of $1,000 the format would be 1000.
Direct from the Headlines
- Why direct care worker wages are key to closing the gender wage gap
- The state of the direct care worker
- Why direct care workers are the new face of our economy
- DCA board member Erin Hayes says direct care workers make her family's life possible
- DCA's Tracy Dudzinski on why home care co-ops are a good business model
- The Huffington Post on the new minimum wage and overtime rule
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek on the rule and more recent coverage
- How low-wage workers--including DCA's Elizabeth Castillo--are falling further behind