JOIN THE MOVEMENT. BECOME A CHAMPION.
Everyone knows someone whose life has been touched by a direct care worker – they are the heart of health care in this country. But for too long, direct care workers and the people they serve have been hopeless and without a voice. Today, there is a movement for change – and we need your help to make it happen.
Did you know:
To donate by check or money order, make out your payment to Direct Care Alliance and send it to:
Direct Care Alliance
Make an Online Donation
*Please do not include a comma when entering an amount in excess of $1000. Example: for a donation of $1,000 the format would be 1000.
Direct from the Headlines
- As demand for frontline caregivers soars, Direct Care Alliance strains for a lifeline
- Celebrate National Nursing Assistants Week by giving R-E-S-P-E-C-T year-round
- What older Americans really need
- Why direct care worker wages are key to closing the gender wage gap
- The state of the direct care worker
- Direct care workers: the new face of our economy
- Recent victory for homecare workers is a win for advocates
- A DCA board member on how direct care workers make her family's life possible
- DCA's Tracy Dudzinski on why home care co-ops are a good business model